Sponsored Walk 2019
The school’s annual sponsored walk took place on Monday 18th March 2019. All year groups took part in the event. Nearly 900 boys and staff met at Bangor First Presbyterian Church and made their way down to the Marina and then onwards to Crawfordsburn Country Park via the coastal route. We were once again lucky with the weather and managed to avoid the rain showers. The boy’s efforts have raised over £7,500 for charity. The money will be split between the charities listed below:
- Y8 – Epilepsy Action NI & Cancer Research
- Y9 – Assisi Animal Sanctuary & Autism NI
- Y10 – Coo-Rom Tekoo Nursery Building Project
- Y11 – RNLI
- Y12 – Alzheimer’s Society & NI Association for Mental Health
- Y13 – MacMillan Cancer and The Children’s Cancer unit (RVH)
- Y14 –CALM (Campaign Against Living Miserably)
- Whole school charity – Clifton Special School.
Thank you once again for your support.
Mr F Gilmour